Tuesday, November 09, 2004

One more thing....

I meant to make this a Post, and not a comment... but that's how I did it, accidentally... Yup, this is definitely, for me, a very new toy.


While on the subject of new things, I and my roomie, Joe, waited for about half an hour tonight, at midnight, to pick up a nice, ultrafresh Special Collector's Edition Copy of Halo 2.I was up, playing the game, until now.

Once I finish this post, I'll probably sleep.

First impressions: Graphics are incredible. The story is odd. The dual-weapons feature is very nice, though took a bit to become accustomed to. A more detailed review to come later, maybe.

AND, that is all. I figure, since it's so late, something lighthearted and unintellectual or difficult is a good way to start. That other tough-stuff will come later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home