Saturday, April 22, 2006

Holy Heaven.

I am so busy. SO BUSY.

I'm taking real-estate classes... in less than a month, I'll be a lisensed agent. Financially, this is a very wise decision, as my original school plans are now all foiled--- before I can even send my transcript, I owe the damn school 8,000 dollars. So, for now, it seems I'm going to just stay home for a while, selling houses, working off the debt whose blame I give to love...

Which brings me to some answers. JIN: You're just awesome, let me say. But what I really mean to say, is that #1, 'Sheetz' is a large, red convenience store/gas station, popular for having the cheapest gas prices, (I'm speaking very relatively with 'cheaper', btw). Also, #2, that particular resturaunt carries a lot of...history... for me. I'm not sure if I ever mentioned it's owned by the mother of Adelia. For info on her, see the dark bundle of posts from my blog's get-go. #3... not a question. So, no answer. :-p.

Anyway, when not at class or bussing at the restaurant (yeah, haven't pulled out totally), I'm at the Williams. The other night, they got me from work, we chased away some make-outers on the end of their eternal driveway by getting a car each and slowly approaching, abreast, with our high beams blaring. Had to scare the poop out of them... which would be very embarressing when in their postition, so to speak. We go to Waffle House, get some...yeah, waffles.... and then go home. It's like, 1:30 now, they all go to bed, while I stay up all night, editting the footage I mentioned in the last post (the all dark, arsty, pool-table ones) and make a segment of which I am rather pleased.

Wish I could show it to you.

It gave me an idea for another film, which I'm currently drafting into a screenplay, playing off the idea of an all dark world. In fact, the piece I pulled together that night is actually going to serve as the teaser trailer. Besides that, I'm trying to pen a draft of the topper of our summer project ideas--- A version of Pride and Prejudice that the male world can actually watch. It's gotta be a comedy, and it's gotta moch the hell out of the original, and will most certainly take referrences from an ocean of films, most notably, Monte Python's.

Anyway, I only got three hours of sleep the next morning, before we got up at 10, and went golfing, before meeting a few others for Pizza. It is my personal opinion that T's girlfriend is gorgeous. She's so...energetic. It's refreshing. Anyway, afterwards, I rod with J in his one-of-a-kind orange and blue Mini Cooper convertable to our next stop: the 'ministry.' They all kept referring to it, I had no idea what they meant. As it turns out, it's a community for mentally disabled and elderly--- like not, 'insane,' just... one egg short of an easter basket. Anyway, I got with Mrs. Norman, to help a great guy named Guy. So, he's very nice, but he's having severe pains... he asks us to call his chiropractor... he recommends we call his doctor.... who recommends we call 911. So, my first day on the job, my patient is wisked away in an ambulance.

He was nice though.

Anyway, I'll be doing that more consistently, every thursday afternoon or so. So, afterwards, we play more golf (by the way, I suck severely). Also, this golf was the tame mini-golf and driving range golf.

I also have alot of very wealthy friends. Actually, to be honest, in rhetrospect, I don't think I've ever made a friend with anyone who wasn't wealthy. This isn't on purpose, I'd like to make clear. Not at all. I mean, they're not the type that 'seem' rich... like, those rude Abercrombie preppy-types. I mean, not to sterotype, as I actually like Abercrombie clothes sometimes, but yeah.... you know who I mean.

Issues I meant to address in the last post but didn't:

So, I've discovered I'm sunchild. I think that's the term. You know, the sort that's onyly happy when the sun's out, and it's a beautiful day, and all but hybernates in the winter. I'm sure most of us are that way.... but it makes me wonder... why the hell am I living here, where I only feel my best 1/4th of the year...?

I should move.

Also, weed. Yes, weed. 'Recreatonal hippie stuff.' It is my opinion that it is a plant, and thus, couldn't possibly be considered a 'drug,' on any level with real inhibitors like crack, heroine, the like.

Yeah, I have pot-loads to say on the subject, but that's the next time.

Now, it's late, and I CANNOT go a third night on....

zzz...

....
only .....four.....

zzz

...four hours...

of...

of...

of zzzz's....

zzzzzz...
zzzz...
....
...

5 Comments:

Blogger jin said...

Ok, I may be awesome, but I am a total moron! I can't believe I never noticed you had archives...they couln't have been always there...I really missed that??? Had I known you had archives, when I was waiting for a new post I would have read them all!!! I usually pride myself on reading 'good blogs' (which, BTW, yours falls under) from the very beginning.

Wow! You've got lots of archives too...lolol....ok, one month at a time, I'll make it through.

As an excuse I'll state that I read your other TWO blogs...does that count for something? Ok...I'm going now...I may have more comments after I start reading...ciao!! :-)

10:32 PM  
Blogger jin said...

Yes! I am officially caught up on your entire history (well, what you wrote about anyway, lol).

Now I'm hungry. Need to go find something sweet. Would you believe that I'm upstairs from a pastry shoppe & there's nothing sweet to eat? I would kill for a big piece of cheesecake right now. But, that would take way too long to make! lolol I suppose I should take it as a compliment that there's almost never anything left, right?

P.S. Sorry about Adelia...she probably wasn't good enough for you anyway, I'm sure your Miss Perfect is just around the corner! :-)

11:17 PM  
Blogger Monte said...

Wowsers, you're fast.

Those old posts, few though they were, represtented much more immature, and exhausted, me. But I guess there's less there than I thought. Except for recently, (and hardly so, even then) I've NEVER been good at keeping this up.

Ha, yeah, the other two aren't... full. TO-DO's easy enough, but I honestly will fill the other one. HONEST!

11:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, I have to go do some catching up as well. On another completly related note, I dig most of the movies you listed on your profile.

PS jin really does have good taste in blogs.

10:39 PM  
Blogger jin said...

Ok...we all know you're busy...but this is an awfully looong time to wait!
*jin frowns* I miss your comments on my blog. You always leave nice comments. I NEED them. I have to have them. I want MORE. Just call me a comment slut. Heeheehee!!!

Hope you are well & happy!
:-)

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home