Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Ah heh...

This is just an paper for Poetry Reading class. I'm in the library, in the quietest, most comfortable corner, but the computer here doesn't have Word. So... I'm writing it on my blog.

And anyway, it's overdue for an update. I've just been really busy with school and selling TV's and my screenplay and stuff... so, I'll tell more later, but not now. Now, I have a paper to write... and a few poems, too, at some point.

Alright, no more procastination.....


ENGLISH PAPER

Round the Table
The relevance of Part II of
Lord Alfred Tennyson's
"The Lady of Shalott"
Lord Alfred Tennyson's "The Lady of Shalott"

Thesis must answer:
-impact of section on the depiction of main characters, and their changes.
-how section forwards the action
-how section creates emotions in the reader
-why section is necessary at all.

Consider:
-Who are the characters?
-What has happened in the past that effects part II?
-What is implied?
-Emotional impact of "the selective way in which details are presented."
-Overall effect of the poem, and Part II's role in that?

I'll finish later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home