Sunday, July 30, 2006

10 Things I Hate About Joanna Blueface

Hey.


So.


My internet is still being a piece of poop. A huge, stencheous, absolutely unnecessarily useless piece of poop. Anyone else smile everytime you read the word poop? It's just such a nice, roundish 'ooo-py' kind of word, like a plum, only flavored much worse. I mean, think about it. Poop is just plain fun to say. Like pooooop. So simple. And yet, so...


Anyway, that has nothing to do with what I'm intending to say, which is, I'm not writing this from MY computer, as mine is really very useless right now. I may need to just bite the bullet, wipe the gunpower off my mouth, and buy a new one.... maybe.... -just maybe- I'll get a laptop. Which would be amazing. As a writer, or even a real estate agent, such a tool would be invaluable.

So, ummm... anyway, I have no idea who Joanna Blueface is. I doubt she exists. But, my O my, do I sure hate ten things about her. Anyone else agree?


(More to come..............)

1 Comments:

Blogger jin said...

I hate 10 things about EVERYONE!

Well, most everyone.

!!!

Good luck with getting a laptop!

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home